Contact Lens Wearers
- Always wash your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Carefully and regularly clean contact lenses, as directed by your optometrist. If recommended, rub the contact lenses with fingers on the palm of your hand and rinse thoroughly before soaking lenses overnight in sufficient multi-purpose solution to completely cover the lens
- Store lenses in the proper lens storage case and replace the case at a minimum of every 3 months. Clean the case after each use, and keep it open and dry between cleanings.
- Use only products recommended by your optometrist to clean and disinfect your lenses. Saline solution and rewetting drops are not designed to disinfect lenses.
- Only fresh solution should be used to clean and store contact lenses. Never re-use old solution. Contact lens solution must be changed according to the manufacturer's recommendations, even if the lenses are not used daily.
- Always follow the recommended contact lens replacement schedule prescribed by your optometrist.
- Remove contact lenses before swimming, entering a hot tub, or showering.
- See your optometrist for your regularly scheduled contact lens and eye examination.